InEn Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our terms and conditions for using www.InEn.global and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), we are the data controller.
Information we may collect from you
1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
· data that you provide filling in forms on www.InEn.global (the Site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to the Service, uploading or posting material, communicating with other Members or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site;
· if you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication;
· details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you use or access.
2. IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. We use a number of cookies on our Site including cookies which enable us to:
· estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
· store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Site and to provide you with information that is targeted at your individual interests;
· speed up your searches;
· recognise you when you return to the Site;
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site and any transmission is at your own risk. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and to operate and enhance the Service;
· to send you specific newsletters, emails, correspondence, information or services relating to the Site which, in our opinion, may be of interest to you;
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
· to restrict or permit access to parts of the Site and Service;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· to notify you about changes to our service.
We will not communicate your Personal Data to any third party except:
a) our professional advisers and, where appropriate, service providers;
b) the FCA;
c) as required by law; or
d) if InEn Limited (or substantially all of its assets) is sold in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to a prospective purchaser.
You agree that we owe you no duty to disclose or use for your benefit any fact, matter or thing which comes to our notice, or to the notice of any employee or director of ours or any person so connected, in the course of providing the Service to others or in the event that such disclosure or use would be a breach of duty or confidence to any other person.
We may send you emails from time to time. These emails may be from us or our professional advisers and contain regulatory or other information which we feel we need or ought to communicate to you and accordingly if you tell us you no longer wish to receive such emails it will entitle us to terminate your use of the Service.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.